The Pierre Verger Foundation is the world’s only institution authorized to reproduce the collection of more than 64,000 photographs taken by Pierre Verger.
In some cases, the reproduction of these photos may be granted free of charge, for unpublished university or other not-for-profit research projects, for example, while in other cases, fees may be applied. Persons wishing to reproduce or otherwise utilize photographs by Pierre Verger, including the right to reproduce printed copies of photographs that they have purchased or obtained by other means, which are therefore privately owned by them, must contact the Foundation, which will inform them if permission for such use will be granted, and if so, if it will be given free of charge or whether fees will apply.
- To use a photograph or photographs in a book or periodical.
- To use a photograph or photographs in an exhibit.
- To use a photograph or photographs in an audiovisual publication.
- To use a photograph or photographs in an internet site.
- To use a photograph or photographs in another medium, please explain, as specifically as possible, the way that the image(s) by Pierre Verger will be used or reproduced.